DCC++ Integrated Base Station
Coming AUGUST 2017
The DCC++ Integrated Base Station is here, and it is making DCC++ easier than ever to get into! It provides an all-in-one solution to the DCC++ hardware ecosystem. It features:
- An ATmega328P microcontroller (5V, 16MHz) connected to an FTDI chip (USB converter).
- Dual 5A continuous (6A peak) motor motor drivers - one for the main line and one for the programming track with proper heat sinking and current monitoring.
- Compatible with existing DCC++ code
- Bluetooth control of the layout is possible using the on-board FTDI header and a Bluetooth Mate from Sparkfun.
- Pre-loaded with the DCC++ Code.